WARNING: science-based nutrition will rock your world.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Byrdfeeder Has Moved to Facebook!

Dear Kind Reader,

You may have noticed the lack of new postings on my  blog. That's because I'm too lazy to figure out how to stop all the unpaid advertising that has attached itself like a blood-sucking parasite to this page. These ads have nothing to do with me or my topic of interest.

See, when you click on the ads, someone's getting paid and it's not me. When I tried to stop the ads, my computer was infected with a virus that, while not crashing it, caused it to seize up like a bad leg cramp.

Do not click on any of these advertisements! I don't know who's responsible for them, but if you are that person, I have two words for you: GET LOST.

To the rest of you, please follow The Byrdfeeder on Facebook. Like my page, leave a comment, and I promise I'll respond.

Thanks for visiting, and adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment