- Kids who eat 12 hot dogs a month have nearly 10 times the risk of leukemia compared with kids who don't eat hot dogs
- Eat hot dogs once a week, double the chances of brain tumors
- Eat hot dogs twice a week, triple the risk
- Pregnant women who eat 2 servings per day of any cured meat more than double their risk of bearing children with brain cancer
- Kids who eat the most ham, bacon, and sausage have 3 times the risk of lymphoma
- Kids who eat ground meat once a week have twice the risk of acute lymphocytic leukemia
- Eating 2 or more burgers a week triples the risk
You don't want people calling your kids anus eaters, do you?
Murray, M. and J. Pizzorno. Ch. 44, Nutritional Medicine; Textbook of Natural Medicine,3rd edition. St. Louis, Mo: Elsevier, 2006.